Full Control / WIT Entertainment has released new updates for free-to-play strategy game Frontline Tactics, available now for download on Steam.
These updates rebalance the game’s first few missions and add other fixes and improvements.
From the release notes:
- Coop does not freeze when enemy reinforcements arrive.
- Shader on units
- Threat level on first few missions.
- Using certain mods and quick reload no longer displays negative damage in the HUD.
- Threat bonus in coop.
- List of units deployed by your friend in coop on the multiplayer menu.
- Superior Military Intelligence achievement (if you have already unlocked everything and it still shows 35/36 simply open the unlock popup and it should register the last unlock).
- General coop improvements.
- Coop mode now rewards the same value of points as in single player.
- Added reset game feature.
- Retiring a unit will return 100% of the core starting proficiency cost.
- First several missions have been rebalanced.
- MP win/loss stats.
- Various fixes to the shop menu.
- Enter key no longer activates chat in single player.
- Area defend mission finish conditions – sometimes would show “area lost” text even if you won.
- Several achievements bugs.
- Rare bug with medic causing the game to crash.
- Spawn point fixes on certain missions.
- Health bars will not show 0 health on targeted enemies unless they are dead.
- You can no longer deploy only a medic.
- Medkit bug where you sometimes could not heal certain units.
- Cover to be more consistent.
- Long black screen delay when shutting the game down.
- Better shader fallbacks to work better on older hardware.