Posted under News by Erik Johnson on Thursday, November 22nd, 2012 -
Black Market Games has released a new update for monster-feeding game Dead Hungry Diner. Owners of the game can download the update now on Steam.
This update adds three new customer types, and a level selection screen.
From the update notes:
- Permanently lowered price
- Three new monster customers: Mummy Girl, Skelley the skeleton lady and the Crazy Werewolf
- New “affection” game mechanic: Some monsters admire some other monsters so much that they do not engage in a fight
- Level selection screen: You can replay any level you have played before to get all three stars (with all upgrades you bought so far)
- Shady, the shop keeper, now only accepts stars as currency to buy upgrades!
- Moved from save slots to player profiles
- Levels are reworked with the new features
- Artwork polished
- Website refurbished (http://www.deadhungrydiner.com)