Posted under News by Erik Johnson on Thursday, November 22nd, 2012 -
Vogster Entertainment has released a new update for free-to-play shooter CrimeCraft; the update is available for download on Steam now.
This update adds new Double Rate Events to the game.
From the update notes:
- Added Lottery Tickets on the Black Market.
- By using a Ticket player will get a random reward. The Lottery is safe – players will always get something from it.
- Players can win a random gun fully upgraded with epic attachments from a Slayer Lottery Ticket.
- Players can win a random complete set of epic armor from a Warden Lottery Ticket.
- Players can win a random epic combat AUG from a Specialist Lottery Ticket.
- Epic lottery items have the highest combat stats among other in-game items.
- Epic Lottery items are bind-on-equip and can be traded to other players.
- DOUBLE RATE EVENTS
- Added a random daily Double Cash, Double Loot and Double Experience events.
- Double Rate event takes place every day 1 hour before the first Tournament start.
- Double Rate event takes place every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2 hours after the 1st tournament start.
- Double Rate event takes place every day 2 hours after the second Tournament start.
- All characters who won a Random Tournament on Halloween will get a special unique Title: a “Halloween Winner”.
- Increased the maximum amount of cash that one character can have up to 100000000.
- Revamp the Practice mode for low-level players:
- Increased the combat stats and cost for all Gold Coins attachments.
- Silver&Smith A2M5 SMG rate of fire increased to 810 up from 800.
- Oslo Odin SMG rate of fire increased to 625 up from 600.
- Fixed the issue that Heavy Hitter set didn’t correctly give silent movement and didn’t reduced opponents’ turrets detection range.
- Fixed some issues with the scoring system in matches.