Posted under News by Erik Johnson on Sunday, November 18th, 2012 -
A new unofficial patch has been released for Gothic horror RPG Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, available for download now from The Patches Scrolls.
This update recreates the library and restores more missing content.
From the changelog:
- v8.4.2 hotfix
- Fixed freezing in library and made victim be Malkavian or Nosferatu.
- Made name plate unsellable and updated walkthrough of library quest.
- Removed money at beachhouse detection and made dog start peacefully.
- Fixed Sabbat Obfuscator stats, warehouse inspection and Bertram bug.
- Recreated library, thanks for beta testing to vladdmaster and Stosh.
- Unrestored library props elsewhere and fixed warform missing model.
- Fixed dead beachhouse dog doing damage and getting extra gallery XP.
- Added Humanity loss for killing Ash or Johansen at Leopold Society.
- Improved warehouse boss perception and swapped model with bartender.
- Removed Giovanni sarcophagus shortcut and added missing Bertram XP.
- Restored two spiderchick and fatguy animations, thanks EntenSchreck.
- Made Kiki leave Red Dragon and corrected original music at SM pier.
- Modified Potence and Thaumaturgy animations, thanks to EntenSchreck.
- Improved TV and radio state consistencies in SM and downtown havens.
- Fixed Humanity loss of Hollywood thugs and missing Heather options.
- Prevented ways to break hospital, Mandarin and Romero quest scripts.
- Fixed Cabbie’s seating for some maps and people not giving jewelry.
- Restored Johansen dialog Humanity changes and cut-off Beckett lines.
- Fixed Venture Tower cameras and restored one Asylum elevator sound.
- Added magazine quest state for killing Flynn and aborted getting it.
- Corrected Hallowbrook Hotel door opening at and moved two spawners.
- Fixed Isaac/Gargoyle quest state bug and adjusted several histories.
- Removed bad sentence of Mercurio and one of Isaac’s two “evening”s.
- Fixed Ocean House double ghost encounter and moved elevator buttons.
- Corrected floating Mercurio and passive guard inside Venture Tower.
- Added newspaper of stealth Glaze and changed Fu newspaper condition.
- Corrected King’s Way details and a Hollywood Asian theater trigger.
- Fixed Ash, Jack, Vandal, Romero, Mercurio and Therese dialogue bugs.
- Restored inaccessible Prince, Damsel, Flynn, Hatter and Ming lines.
- Decreased Fu Syndicate’s cross guy timeout and fixed a bad doorknob.
- Disabled buggy spawner in warrens level and fixed Noir cop problem.