Posted under News by Erik Johnson on Sunday, November 18th, 2012 -
Spooky Squid Games has released a new update for precision platformer They Bleed Pixels; game owners can download the update on Steam now.
This update adds a new bonus level, “All Hallow’s Eve”.
From the patch notes:
- New level, “All Hallows’ Eve” added to bonus levels.
- Restart level option added to the pause menu.
- Checkpoint files now accurately track stats when you save and continue mid-level.
- Continuing a level midway no longer replays the intro cutscene for that stage.
- More graphic tweaking options: v-sync and separate toggles for parallax and full screen effects.