1C-Softclub has released a new update for Viking-themed RPG King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North. The update is available for game owners to download on Steam now.
This update corrects a number of minor issues with the previous version of the game.
From the change list:
- Odis Or and Undershore Brotherhood quests corrected*
- Quest-related (“Missing cabin boy”) army now doesn’t run away anymore*
- “Sense Weakness” skill routine fixed
- “Icy Rage” skill now applies critical chance to rage abilities
- Valkyrie level up interface improved
- Game freeze after sacrificing a second item to Gudrida fixed
- Hilda now adds a correct amount of leadership at any level*
- Regina now grants an attack bonus to level 5 creatures*
- “Greedy” achievement counter now displays the amount of gold earned correctly*
- “Magical Help” ability of Witchhunters now applies a random buff
- Calculation of travel time between islands corrected*
- Incorrect passages in Catacombs, Pirate dungeon and on the Riftlands, Tunsinn, Grotland, Island and Nordlig are now fixed
- Auto-battle now uses rage abilities
- Amount of honey in “Block of Honey” now won’t be reduced over time if the item is not equipped*
- “Shamanic Doll” item functioning corrected*
- “Telescopic Sight” item functioning corrected*
- “Last hero” spell corrected
- Rune Mages initiative corrected
- A number of texts clarified and corrected, including descriptions of Song of Ljusalfheim, skill “Transmutation”, “Divine Hand”, bonus items in Valhalla edition and more
- *This change will be applied only after starting a new game because this data is stored in a save file.