Tequila Works, S.L. has released a new update for zombie action adventure game Deadlight. Game owners can download the update now on Steam.
This update fixes several issues with the previous release and increases the FPS limitation.
From the update description:
- The problem about the menu in game that disappeared immediately has been fixed.
- Another problem related to the navigation has been fixed.
- The crash in the Russian – Czech version has been fixed.
- The string when the connection to Internet fails has been changed removing any reference to Xbox Live.
- The problem of the icon in the task-bar has been fixed.
- Some minor graphic glitches have been fixed.
- The limitation to 30 FPS has been changed and now the game is running at 60 FPS.