Wolfire Games has released details of alpha release a193 of upcoming action adventure game Overgrowth, along with a video demonstrating the changes viewable on the Wolfire blog.
This update makes a number of improvements to the AI fighting procedures.
From the changelog:
- AI has slower reaction time to changes in target position
- AI pays attention to attack pose (if target is planning to attack)
- AI can try to provoke attacks while intending to counter
- AI mixes up counter attacks and counter throws
- AI can predict attack patterns; vary your attacks and combinations
- AI avoids potential jump attacks
- Fixed problem with player passive block not triggering
- Fixed occasional crash on script live-update