Posted under News by Erik Johnson on Monday, November 12th, 2012 -
Funcom has released a new update for free-to-play MMORPG Age of Conan, available for download now from The Patches Scrolls.
This update fixes the World Map and Player Search to once again correctly list all playfields and regions.
From the change log:
- World Map and Player Search should now properly list up all regions and playfields again.
- Resolved an issue where closing the client sometimes resulted in opening a bug report window.
- Players should no longer be able to PvP or use Khitai pets in Amphitheatre of Karutonia.
- Resolved an issue where the sprint bar would show up during specific cutscenes.
- Replaced the hate decrease stat on ‘Heaven Cracker Earth Breaker’ with physical mana tap.
- A new epic weapon was added as loot to the Memory Cloud encounter in Jade Citadel.
- Fixed an issue with the Mocking Sneer tooltip.
- Updated several feat, combo and ability descriptions.
- Bear Shaman
- Changed the combo opener directions for Shrewd Blow V and Bloodthirst to UP, and all Hinder Movement combos to UL.
- Unlinked the feat dependencies for ‘Weight of the World’ in the Wrath tree and ‘Fierce Healing’ in the Spirits tree.
- Increased the featable damage upgrade for ‘Gangrene’ and ‘Brutal Walker’ to +50% fully feated.
- The base heal effect of the Bloodthirst combo was increased.
- Increased the duration of the fatality and weapon damage buff of ‘Vision of the Sky’ to 10 seconds and decreased the energy buff duration to 5 seconds.
- Redesigned the Silver AA perk ‘Surge of Bile’ to grant a standalone spell, in addition to adding more cooldown bonuses for each rank invested. The bonuses from each rank are cumulative.
- The first rank clears the cooldown on the Bloodthirst combo and Fierce Recovery spell.
- The second rank clears the cooldown on the Hinder Movement combo and Grace of Nature spell.
- The third rank clears the cooldown on the Ferocious Smack combo and Ursine Crush spell.
- The fourth rank clears the cooldown on the Lycanthropic Bite and Rune of Resilience spells.
- The final rank clears the cooldown on the Ursine Rush ability, Bewilder combo and Booming Roar spell.