Ino-Co Plus has released new updates for fantasy turn-based strategy game Warlock - Master of the Arcane; game owners can download the update now on Steam.
Among other enhancements, these updates raise the unit maxima for all factions.
From the update notes:
- Fixed random Crash to Desktop (often after spellcast or switching to another realm)
- Fixed not working WSAD buttons after some windows
- Fixed bug with water passability
- Fixed several memory leaks
- Raised unit maximum for every fraction
- City stats are now updating after its capture or creation
- Building sites do not stay after city destruction any more
- Fixed SFX on Helia Temple
- Landscape damage tuned
- Fixed problem with mages portraits in map settings
- (!)Landscape now influences economy and greatly influences movement.
- Lava landscape damages units over time.
- (!)Spells trading added to diplomacy.
- Now you can choose AI opponents at the start of a game.
- Overview windows for cities and units added.
- Now you will have some mana refunded if you cast spell within your territory.
- AI will now dispel banes from its cities.
- Monsters will be willing to enter portals – from both sides.
- News about city events added
- News about changes in diplomatic relations of opponents added
- News about global enchantments added
- Multiplayer game loading bug fixed
- Options panel bug fixed
- Some window decorative effects added
- Message boxes closing bug fixed