Posted under News by Erik Johnson on Saturday, October 13th, 2012 -
Valve has released new updates for zombie apocalypse shooter Left 4 Dead 2, which owners of the game can download now on Steam.
Along with a number of bugfixes, these updates add custom radial menus.
From the update text:
- Allow custom radial menus to execute restricted client commands
- Added new startup and connect warnings if the player has -insecure in the launch options
- Protected against a crash in infected ragdolls
- Added fallbacks to common infected spawning to prevent a common crash when population data is missing
- Fixed a bug that allowed malicious servers to execute restricted console commands on players
- Fixed a bug that allowed malicious servers to prevent players from executing console commands
- Fixed incorrect “Survivors Have Escaped” state for Player Infected when a scripted crescendo event is played after a successful finale escape.
- Update to Confogl mutation to fix a possible crash on team swap
- If you are receiving an “Error 55″ while connecting to dedicated servers, please make sure to accept the Steam Beta update then restart Steam.