Indie developer Edmund McMillen has released a new update for game compilation The Basement Collection, available for game owners to download on Steam now.
This update adds bonus content, fixes bugs, and makes a handful of other enhancements.
From the update text:
- Time Fcuk ch2 Ending Fixed
- Meat Boy Q&A added
- Chest Bonus content added
- Triachnid achievement fixed
- Meat boy achievements can be unlocked again after the first time (in case it misses them)
- Collection unlocks save locally
- Warning message when meatboy/tri achievements break (unfixable flash player related bug, adobe’s fault)
- Correctly handle a few launch-errors (should be no more launch crashing)
- AVGM auto-click-detection enabled, bonus content unlocked for beating inferno mode 16 times in a row