Valve has released a new update for zombie apocalypse game Left 4 Dead 2. The update is available for game owners to download now on Steam.
This update adjusts the custom UI functionality so that add-0ns cannot be applied or removed mid-game.
From the update description:
- Console commands update_addon_paths and unload_all_addons can’t be used while connected to a server.
- Some custom UI’s give the ability to change which add-ons are active from the in-game menu. Now those changes won’t be applied until the player returns to the lobby or main menu.
- Melee weapon scripts can optionally define the HUD icon data inside the script, similar to other weapons. See golfclub.txt for a format sample.
- Fixed a rare crash in the Spitter attack.
- Fixed a rare crash in bot navigation involving ladders.