Posted under News by Erik Johnson on Tuesday, September 18th, 2012 -
Dylan Fitterer has released a new update for puzzle racer AudioSurf. The update is available for owners of the game to download now on Steam.
This update implements full game pad support for the game.
From the update text:
- Adds full gamepad support
- When using a gamepad, automatically launches to a fullscreen window
- The gamepad’s right stick can be used to scroll menus
- Use either stick to control your ship. Use both sticks to get off the highway to an edge
- Use triggers or shoulder buttons for character abilities