An unofficial patch has been released for gothic horror RPG Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. Game owners can download the patch now from The Patches Scrolls.
This patch restores a number of missing sequences, sounds, and animations.
From the change list:
- Restored guard dog that can do damage to beachhouse, thanks Lenuska.
- Added missing steam to clinic, Ocean House, Vesuvius and Hollywood.
- Fixed female Gangrel idle and crossbow wield models, thanks DDLullu.
- Restored Kiki to Red Dragon and actors being killed at Ground Zero.
- Corrected new Knox line subtitles and removed cast autoexec binding.
- Restored Kilpatrick, Wong Ho, Yukie and pinball player’s sequences.
- Added shaking cables and a hidden Ash sewers whisper for Malkavians.
- Restored Mr. Ox’s pipe and made all restored gestures be plus only.
- Removed .38 of Flynn and made the GLOCK of Boris be plus patch only.
- Restored hot tub guy sequence and corrected Chastity disappearance.
- Moved Vesuvius barkeeper to Confession and changed invincible Larry.
- Changed Gangrel warform to wolf version, thanks to RR_DF_RaptorRed.
- Restored Pearl of Dubai as Celerity powerup and braid for computers.
- Removed Nosferatu change again, because it only affected the radar.
- Repaired temple Chang skin and gave katana to him and blade brother.
- Fixed first person hand for female Tremere, thanks to EntenSchreck.
- Corrected broken Venus script, doubled Arthur and minor text issues.
- Restored King’s Way props, Giovanni ghost sounds and temple chants.
- Fixed hacking Krimeputer and added missing particle impact effects.
- Restored warform hopping again and five intersting place animations.
- Repaired bad clockhands in intro, bailbonds and observatory levels.
- Fixed sick bum respawning downtown and warehouse locked double door.
- Removed bugged plaguebearer sewers lock and Mandarin dialogue loop.
- Added BSPDetail, Blender, VampEd and import/export to Extras folder.
- Restored SWAT rifle from Mercurio and dropped Chang blade in basic.
- Hexedited floats in parking garage and downtown hub, thanks DDLullu.