Posted under News by Erik Johnson on Sunday, September 9th, 2012 -
Empty Clip Studios has released new updates for music-driven shooter Symphony; game owners can download the updates on Steam now.
These updates resolve some issues with the achievements and other matters.
From the build notes:
- Large library crash issues resolved
- Minor performance tweaks
- Achievements ‘Beethoven’, ‘Haydn’ and ‘J.S. Bach’ issues resolved
- Performance improvements for lagging/stuttering
- Upgrade weapons from Ship Edit sub-menu weapon list
- USB/flash drives supported – WARNING: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Removed searching entire computer.
- Bosses 4 and 5 should be easier to defeat