MinMax Games has released a new update for third-person combat game Space Pirates And Zombies; owners of the game can download the update now on Steam.
These updates lower the severity of extortions, as well as implementing a handful of bugfixes.
From the changelog:
- Fixed deployable turrets assigning relation damage on self destruct after being scanned.
- Fixed broken turret on an Advanced Mule ship design.
- Fixed huge pulse cannon now shoots huge projectiles, not large.
- Fixed some “Extreeme” spelling to improve “moral”
- Modding: last mod used is remembered on re-launch (YAY!)
- Fixed possible infinite enemy loop on Extreme extortion events
- Lowered severity on extortions in general (combat wise) by 25%
- Fixed save name accepted sound on enter key press with invalid name
- Modding: Added the scriptfile_Added.cs functionality see (www.spazgame.com modding forums)