A new unofficial patch has been released for Gothic horror RPG Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. The patch is available for download from The Patches Scrolls.
This patch adds some new and restored options to the games, fixes some issues, and makes a few extra extensions and modifications.
From the changelog:
- Restored first person Thaumaturgy animation, thanks to EntenSchreck.
- Placed a GLOCK pistol in Fu Syndicate and increased new idle rates.
- Restored Presence dialogue tutorial popup and missing junkyard dogs.
- Made NPCs act longer distance to Nosferatu, thanks to EntenSchreck.
- Corrected Danielle disappearing from Asylum and added oak animation.
- Restored option to stealth kill Johnny and to get gallery bonus XP.
- Fixed beachhouse cash bug by using cigarbox and a loop with the bum.
- Restored leaf and smoke to Grout’s mansion and fog to warrens lake.
- Extended first warrens spiderchick cutscene, thanks to EntenSchreck.
- Added option to sell severed arms to Pisha and tutorial armor info.
- Corrected some new histories bugs and added handle to Venture Tower.
- Fixed an elevator icon at Venture Tower and corrected two map ones.
- Restored several dialogue gestures of Venus and a big line for Knox.
- Fixed a few gender related bad dialogue sound files, thanks to UDM.
- Added fixed lockpick and physcannon item files to free view weapons.
- Restored Ocean House moon and fixed floating rails issues downtown.