Posted under News by Erik Johnson on Monday, July 30th, 2012 -
Online Warmongers Group Inc. has released a new update for free-to-play shooter War Inc. Battlezone, which game owners can download now on Steam.
This update fixes a number of bugs that remained in the previous release.
From the update notes:
- Voice Communications on/off now properly works when setting it in the game options.
- Life Side Camera now properly works in the game settings.
- Fixed a sound bug with some single shot weapons.
- Fixed a bug that did not properly update WP/GC when buying items.
- Fixed the experience progression bar on the My Merc screen.
- Fixed a bug on some video cards that received the error “ERROR: missing shader file Data\Shaders\DX9_P1\SSAO_PS.hls”
- Fixed a bug with the Deathcard UI remaining on the screen after respawn.
- Fixed a bug with Revenge award being given when it should have.
- You are unable to use consumables before the game starts now.
- Fixed a bug where the Soflam icon would show up for all of your items.
- Fixed a bug that showed the incorrect amount of WP for the Mega Loot crate.