Posted under News by Erik Johnson on Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 -
The Sims Studio has released a new update for life simulation sequel Sims 3, available for download at The Patches Scrolls.
Along with some more specific changes and fixes, this update improves the overall game stability.
From the patch notes:
- Fixed a crash when Data Execution Prevention is turned on.
- Collections are now available.
- Sims no longer receive a green tint while in CAS.
- Relationships will not be negatively impacted when not responding to crowd requests while performing on stage.
- Showtime Performance Venues will be accessible as Late Night bars.
- Wallvuu XXXXL Television Set will now play appropriate FX.
- Improved online stability with SimPort and Achievements.
- Showtime Venues can now receive gigs when the appropriate stage objects have been placed.
- Improved game stability.
- Late Night:
- Late Night Venues can now receive gigs when the appropriate stage objects have been placed.
- General Updates
- Dynamic Challenges no longer appear in the launcher.
- Store Updates:
- Added support for In Game Featured Store Set purchases.
- BahHaus Fence will now install properly.
- Improved stability in the Launcher after installing bundled objects.
- Flute Forward downloadable CAS item bug fix to prevent disappearing leg.
- Performance enhancements for Featured Store Items in Buy Catalog.