Edmund McMillen and Florian Himsl have released a new update for Roguelike shooter The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb, available for game owners to download on Steam now.
This update makes many additions to the game, including a new final chapter and final ending.
From the change log:
- Content Update:
- 8 new unlockable items
- 8 new achievements
- a new not so secret final chapter
- a new final ending
- 3 new music tracks
- new mini boss
- golden poop!
- updated art, sound fxs and other touch ups added/polished.
- Ending 12 and challenge 10 now unlock for everyone.
- Brimstone is back in working order
- Alt end boss active
- Familiar conflicts fixed
- item frequency has been fixed
- enemys have been rebalanced
- bosses have been rebalanced
- a “secret boss” now appears where intended