Coreplay GmbH has released a new update for mercenary-themed remake Jagged Alliance: Back in Action; game owners can download the update now on Steam.
Along with a number of fixes, this update adds sorting options to the recruitment screen.
From the change log:
- Added sorting options to recruitment screen
- Texts on DLC startscreens do not show objective line twice
- Fixed leave map button activating when squad fails to conquer airport (potential crash)
- Fixed wrong initialization of internal value (potential crash)
- Fixed some AI routines, which caused NPCs to show false behavior
- Fixed 1 pixel gap on world map between Arulco and Arulco Maze
- Polish texts revised