Posted under News by Erik Johnson on Thursday, May 17th, 2012 -
Spiral Game Studios has released a new update for sci-fi survival game ORION: Dino Beatdown. Game owners can download the update on Steam now.
This update allows players to heal mechs in the game.
From the change log:
- Added Device: OSOR Teleporter. Used for Stuck Prevention.
- Added Filtering / Sorting to the Server Browser.
- Added potential quick-fix for joining games as a spectator (bug)
- Added potential quick-fix for Wave getting stuck and not progressing.
- Improved Rham grab by making them drop you less frequently under the world.
- Reduced the numbers of Dinosaurs in a wave (slightly – scaled by difficulty & player count).
- Mechs can now be healed.
- Fixed achievements that were not being triggered properly.
- Hitting raptors in a vehicle slows you down slightly.
- Increased Hoverbike turbo speed by 2X.
- Fixed issues where some keys were not being bound in the Options.
- Vehicle mini gun audio now replicated properly.
- Disabled logging to increase performance.