Coreplay GmbH has announced an update for mercenary strategy game Jagged Alliance: Back in Action; owners of the game can now download the update on Steam.
This update adds support for downloadable content, which is now accessible from the main menu.
From the change list:
- Added DLC support, DLC can be accessed via main menu
- Savegames crated on DLC maps are marked in the loading menu
- Fixed ammo for Grenade Launcher not displayed as 40mm
- Fixed crash upon deleting all mails
- Fixed exploit that allowed to duplicate items and could result in crashes
- Fixed right click allowing to move items from sector inventory when it was inaccessible
- Fixed cone preview displayed on turning in plan & go vanishing when the stance is changed after the turning action
- Fixed mouse cursor vanishing when scrolling by moving the cursor to the border of the screen in fullscreen mode while pressing ALT or WASD
- Fixed building attacker AI with melee weapon stopping when attacked from afar
- Fixed mercs and militia not dropping correctly from ladders when dying while still climbing