Funcom has released an update for free-to-play Hyborean RPG Age of Conan. Game owners can download the update now at The Patches Scrolls.
This update adds Facebook integration to the game, allowing users to post certain achievements and screenshots directly to their Facebook accounts.
From the update description:
- A brand new feature has been implemented which gives players various possibilities to post certain in-game achievements or screenshots directly from the game to their Facebook page. There is also an option to invite Facebook friends to join the game or to make a new wall post, all directly while playing the game.
- All of these options can be accessed over the options menu (F10). There is a new menu called „Social Networks“ where the different Facebook settings can be adjusted.
- Added a new checkbox to the launcher which allows to make the execution of the Conan SystemTweaker optional.
- There is now always only one message displayed to a player who has been invited to a group instead of two as on certain occasions in the past.
- Receiving a resurrection from another player while the resurrection window is open no longer adds two resurrection points to the list.
- Using the /petition command will now open the petition window in the in-game browser.
- Damage numbers shown are now a little bigger and more visible. You can still edit their size in the Options menu.