Coffee Stain Studios has released a new update for first-person shooter/tower defense hybrid Sanctum, which game owners can download now on Steam.
This update introduces a new medal system that rewards players for completing levels.
From the update text:
- Lots of connection issues fixed for multiplayer
- Cancel button when connecting through the server-list
- Detail Settings
- Anti-Air – Level 6 missiles re-target if their current target dies
- New medal system, you gain cores for completing levels. Cores that you have earned are displayed in your level selection screen.
- 1 core -> Easy
- 2 cores -> Medium
- 3 cores -> Hard
- 4 cores -> Insane
- Achievements are checked to give you appropriate cores
- If you have completed a level, you gain 2 cores
- If you have finished a level on insane, you gain 4 cores
- Limited waves increased
- 10 -> 10
- 15 -> 20
- 20 -> 30
- New Victory/Defeat screens
- Tower Limit in multiplayer increased
- 1 & 2 players: 7 -> 8 towers
- 3 & 4 players: 6 -> 7 towers
- Survival now stores and shows you your best wave in the level list
- Also notifies if you are close to your personal best
- While bringing up the chat, you see the last 5 chat messages that has been sent/received
- Serverbrowser now shows how far a game has progressed
- DPS KING
- Showing who did the most DPS after each wave!
- Changed DLC Presentation In-Game
- Loads of bug fixes..