Posted under News by Erik Johnson on Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 -
MinMax Games Ltd. has released an update for top-down shooter Space Pirates and Zombies. Game owners can download the update now on Steam.
This update fixes several issues related to Arena Rez and other matters.
From the update list:
- Fixed double charge for extortions if bribe attempt accepted.
- Fixed savegames with locked components due to blueprint count changes
- Fixed All components unlocked achievement fail if broken savegame
- Fixed Bounty Hunters using bounty hunter life pods
- Fixed Arena Rez rewards reporting properly in the preview (on all skill levels)
- Fixed Arena Rez rewards diminish properly in chapter 4 based on replays