Q-Games has released a patch for their indie platformer PixelJunk Eden, which owners of the game can download on Steam.
This patch fixes a few display bugs, in addition to making a change to the gameplay so that plants remain after a timeout.
From the patch notes:
- Corrected the letterboxing for extra wide displays
- Corrected the scrolling of the ranking screen
- Enabled the selection of language.
- Plants remain even after a timeout
- To choose the language of the game text, in the Steam Client, right click PixelJunk Eden and select Properties. Select your preferred language with the language tab.
- We are currently investigating crash reports relating to specific graphics hardware
- We have started implementing support for gamepads
Tags: indie, PixelJunk Eden, Platformer, Q Games, update