Simbim has released a new update for Race 07 expansion RaceOn, available now to download for owners of the title on Steam.
The update adds a correction to a specific vehicle’s weight/inertia, along with various other improvements, tweaks, and fixes.
From the patch notes:
- (Finally) corrected Race On’s Volvo C30 weight and inertia
- Updated Formula Masters’ final gear ratio to prevent reaching the limiter on tracks like Monza
- Fixed a false cut warning that occured on Curitiba when rolling start was enabled
- Tweaked the location of smoke emission when breaking the Camaro engine
- Slight adjustment to the tyres grip propertiesTags: PC, Race 07, Race On, Racing, SimBin, Steam