Kylotonn has released a new update for its bloody action adventure title The Cursed Crusade, available to download now for owners of the game on Steam.
The patch brings a list of fixes to network issues, as well as a few gameplay repairs.
From the full change log:
- Decrease character controller latency
- Connection message box added when client is trying to join host
- Client: ragdoll death fix
- Client: better breakguard handling
- Client: altworld fix in cutscenes
- Better sound positioning
- Demon: fix combat issues
- Fix crucifix already burned
- Sound: fix some voice overlapsTags: Action, adventure, Kylotonn Entertainment, PC, Steam, The Cursed Crusade, update