Iridium Studios has a new update out for their rhythm RPG mash-up Sequence, available now for owners of the title on Steam.
The latest patch has a few additions and tweaks including resolution improvements, and a minor increase in drop rates across the board.
From the patch notes:
- Fullscreen mode will now work correctly in your monitor’s native resolution, even if lower than 1280×720 or in non-16:9 aspect ratios
- Game window can now be resized at will
- Minor increase in drop percentages all across the board (3-5%)
- Removed an incorrect line in Tutorial 1 stating a player had to use the WSAD and Arrow Keys at the same time to hit doubles
- Joy2Key / Third Party keymapping programs should now work correctly
- Fixed a bug where bringing up the Steam Overlay at a certain point while learning a spell would make it impossible to exitTags: Iridium Studios, PC, rhythm, RPG, Sequence, Steam