KTX Studios has a new The Haunted: Hells Reach update out, adding a few improvements and changes to the third-person action title.
Specifically, health and enemies have undergone some balance changes, ammo drop wait time has also been decreased, and client side achievements now register correctly. The update is available to download now for owners on Steam.
Patch notes follow:
- Players can now join an in-progress game on listen servers
- Client side achievements is now registered correctly
- Health and enemy balance changes
- Ammo drop wait time decreased
- Server browser timeout decreased