Realmforge Studios has rolled out their Halloween update for Dungeons – The Dark Lord, adding a list of holiday-related features to the strategy-RPG sim.
The patch includes the new spell Pumpkinhead, a new Halloween theme in the main menu, a pair of new Prestige Gimmicks, themed debris (my personal favorite), and a new map.
Owners of the title can grab the update automatically on Steam. From the change log:
- New spell “Pumpkinhead”: The Dungeon Lord who invokes this spell will recieve a 10% modifier on his/her resistances. The increase will be halved after each hit until the buff evaporates following the third hit. The Lord will also have a giant pumpkin attached to his/her head for the duration of the spell. This spell will also be available in multiplayer for all Halloween Update users.
- New Halloween theme in main menu
- 2 new Prestige Gimmicks: Illuminated Halloween pumpkin (1x floor, 1x wall mounted)
- Halloween themed debris throughout each Dungeon
- New Halloween mapTags: Dungeons, Dungeons - The Dark Lord, Halloween, PC, Realmforge Studios, RPG, Simulation, Steam, strategy, update