Third Wire has released the latest monthly patch for their flight combat and simulation title Strike Fighters 2. The update brings a list of fixes and improvements to a title that has seen steady post-launch support since its launch in 2008.
The update weighs in at 132 MB, and is available to download now manually through The Patches Scrolls.
From the patch notes:
* South African V3A/B missiles for Mirage IIICZ DLC not showing up when you edit or load saved mission is fixed.
* P-51D’s engine no longer quits after over-heating on WEP.
* Loadout screen sometimes not switching the texture image correctly is fixed.
* Aircraft serial numbers sometimes not showing up correctly in campaign missions is fixed.
* Large bomber aircraft are now easier to destroy with missiles.
* AIM-7 missiles are removed from the upgraded F-4F (80) loadout.
* Animated water texture effects not working under DX9 is fixed.Tags: Combat, Flight, PC, Simulation, Strike Fighters 2, Third Wire Productions, update