Trendy Entertainment has a new update out for Dungeon Defenders, adding a list of improvements, fixes, and additions to the action/strategy RPG.
Specifically, support for additional mouse buttons, a third-person chase camera for better aiming with ranged classes, and more.
The title is available now on Steam. From the full change log:
* Input Configuration now supports Mouse “Thumb” buttons 4 and 5
* Third Person Shooter-style offset Chase Camera for ranged classes, for better aiming
* Fix for a Mission Progression data bug, which could cause an issue with not having levels unlocked that you should have.
* Chat box no longer will close when pressing an alpha-numeric chat button while typing if bound to it
* You are now given the tutorial achievement in Ranked mode, so that you can progress towards Legendary Defender
* Ability Hotkeys 5-0 can now be bound in the Game Config Tool
* More TrendyNet client-side tweaks to further decrease Ranked disconnections
* Issues with Steam Cloud in Local Play should be resolved
* Local data automatic backup system
* Gamepad can now properly control the “Choose Multiplayer Mode” UI
* Improved Monk DPS RampTags: Action, Dungeon Defenders, Indie games, PC, RPG, Steam, strategy, Trendy Entertainment, update