MMORPG Aion Online has received a new content update, available now automatically for subs to download. Surely the highlight of the patch is the new Crucible Coliseum PvP Arena, which includes two PvP inspired instanced dungeons.
There’s a whole lot of other stuff too including new quests, loot, PVP and skill refinements, rewards, and more.
From the provided change log:
- The new Crucible Coliseum PvP Arena, which includes two PvP inspired Instanced Dungeons!
- The Arena of Discipline features one on one death matches in four different stages–brandish weapons and spells to dominate opponents, and earn crucible insignias and medals at their expense!
- The Arena of Chaos features a frenzied ten Daeva free-for-all in six different stages–run, hide, and strike when opponents are at their most vulnerable to succeed in this ruthless environment, and earn crucible insignias and medals for wreaking carnage.
- The new Padmarashka’s Cave Alliance Instanced Dungeon, a reimagining of the Padmarashka encounter with new Quests, loot, and a few twists!
- Numerous refinements to PvP in Balaurea, including improved Platinum Medal Quests, and retuned Mastarius and Veille encounters, offering additional rewards!
- New rewards from the merchants in the Kaisinel Academy and Marchutan Priory, including powerful PvP equipment purchasable with currencies from the Crucible Coliseum.
- Numerous refinements to existing skills, including reductions in the cooldowns and DP cost of several abilities.
- Much, much, much more!