DiezelPower has released a new, content-driven update for its arean-based zombie shooter Nation Red, available now for owners of the game on Steam. The patch brings the new Spark perk, a number of enhancements to make custom map making/editing easier, new achievements, and more.
Full patch notes follow.
- Number of enhancements to make custom map making easier, including creating your own Barricade maps
- Big Game – In one game, kill two bosses without killing any other zombie in between
- Time Traveler – Accumulate 90 seconds of Bullet Time in a single game
- Resurgency Expert – In a coop game, play as the Medic and revive team members 15 times in a single game
- Explosives Expert – In a coop game, play as the Gunner and detonate 50 explosives (grenades, dynamite) in a single game
- Accuracy Expert – In a coop game, play as the Sniper and deliver the killing blow to 10 bosses using the M107 in a single game
- Shock Expert – In a coop game, play as the Scout and detonate 5 flash bangs in a single game
- Spark. When a zombie is on fire, transfers fire to an adjacent zombie
- Aftershock perk now much more powerful
- If a player chooses Lone Wolf in coop, this will no longer affect other players. Lone Wolf player cannot pick up Sentry Guns, Ghosts, etc.
- In Auto-Perk mode, you can now press the level up key (default is the space bar) to pause the game and see the current list of perks you got so far.
- Xp kill score is increased for a few zombies to get fair scoring in line with the zombie strength: Minigun Boss goes from 100,000 to 125,000. Zombie Bomber goes from 5,000 to 10,000 and the Baseball Bat Zombie goes from 2,500 to 5,000.
- Adjusted aiming at edge of map for gamepad/controller users
- Changed position of the in-game chat box
- Minigun and AK47 bosses won’t fire when off-screen
- Mingun Boss damage reduced by 25%