The ES Team has announced a new update for its Half-Life 2 mod Eternal Silence, available (as is the mod) to download for all owners of HL2 on Steam. The patch adds some new tools to play with, along with changes and bug fixes.
Patch notes follow.
- Ignition Point Entertainment Startup-Video Stealth mode (cut engine flight)
- Subsystem display in space (Hardcore-Mode. Visible in Attack Phase)
- Tooltips for Weapon Kits Time limit for Territory gamemode
- Railgun (removed crosshair and reduced accuracy in unzoomed mode)
- Hack time (increased by 1 second)
- Swarm missile warnings (fixed delay)
- Engine trails (fixed and desaturated)
- Player_death event
- es_ice (removed Scout)