Posted under News by Erik Johnson on Friday, June 10th, 2011 -
Valve has released a new Steam update, available now for users by checking under the file tab in the client. The patch brings improvements and fixes for various different items including Cloud sync, Steam Guard, and more.
Change log follows.
- Fixes Steam not waiting for an in-progress Cloud sync to complete before launching a game.
- Fixed parental control check for Games For Windows games
- Fixed an issue where a user with no friend and no invite sent would not be able to view and accept a pending invite.
- Fix game file validation when opted into a game beta
- Improved Steam Guard feedback for expired email codes
- Improved overlay compatibility with Direct3D 11 games using the latest D3D SDK version