Blendo Games has rolled out a new update for its civilian rescue/zed obliteration title Atom Zombie Smasher, available now automatically for owners on Steam and manually through Blendo’s website. The 1.73 update brings a few UI additions including the appearance of music links on the main menu. Several bug fixes as well.
Full notes follow.
Version 1.73 changelog
- UI: added music links to main menu.
- UI: added file count to File Share.
- UI: fixed File Share scrollbar.
- Mods: new nighttime length parameter (NIGHTTIME_SECONDS).
- Fix: added error popup for audio crash.
- Fix: ensure outbreak cities always have correct population.
- Fix: fixed crash when BARRICADE_LIFETIME is too high.
- Fix: fixed various city size-mod crashes.
- Fix: fixed crash in when retrieving vignette data from profile.