Noumenon Games has released a new update for indie racer Nimbus, now available for download. The patch adds support for time trial ghosts, a new Christmas themed world with new levels, and more.
The title is 50% off on Steam and goes for $5 through January 2.
Patch notes follow.
- Support for ghosts. The game will save ghost for the best times acquired on levels, hitting G will enable / disable the ghost feature.
- A new Christmas themed world with new levels can be found by going right at the beginning of world 3.
- A new Laser entity, present on the Christmas world.
- Global Average leader board, where the players average time across all levels is ranked globally.
- The soundtracks for the old worlds have been expanded, and the Christmas world features it’s own selection of new tracks.
- Better support for analog sticks when playing with a controller, making use of the higher resolution.