Exor Studios has released a new update for its top-down action racing title Zombie Driver, now available for download on Steam. The patch adds voice over audio for all mission briefings, character dialog in story mode, new language support, gameplay tweaks, bug fixes and more.
The game is currently 50% off on Steam and goes for $5 through January 2. If you’re looking for a much, much better discount on the title you can grab it along with four other games as part of the Indie Fright Pack for just $5 through Steam’s mega event.
Patch notes follow.
- added voice over audio for all mission briefings and character dialogue in story mode. Male voices played by Tori Kamal, female voices by Sara B. Moore
- added French, Italian, German and Spanish language support
- added 1 second of invulnerability after respawn in Blood Race
- improved bot AI behavior
- tweaked car engine volume
- tweaked bus handbrake
- sports car alternate skin is unlockable for completing the Beginners’Tournament in Blood Race
- alternate taxi skin is now available from the start
- fixed possible crash bugs during map reload
- fixed respawn exploit in Blood Race
- fixed potential crash after completing the story mode
- fixed misc. sound effects not playing properly in menus
- fixed modified content warning message in Slaughter mode
- fixed global leaderboards screen showing Slaughter mode highscores under Blood Race
- fixed car wrecks gathering pick-ups
- fixed menu UI stretching in wide screen resolutions
- fixed tournament rewards being displayed incorrectly after completing the Zombie Drivers’ Tournament in Blood Race