Hidden Path Entertainment has announced the release of a new update for its title Defense Grid: The Awakening, and with it comes the free DLC add-on ‘Borderlands’ (no not that one), now available for download.
The pack adds four new challenging levels to the tower defense title and is accompanied by upgraded leaderboard performance along with other improvements and fixes.
The title currently goes for $10 and is available via Steam, owners of the game can grab the patch by restarting the client, from the change log:
- Support for DLC is enabled. Check out the new FREE DLC pack, Borderlands! Four challenging levels new to Steam players.
- Upgraded leaderboard performance – Defense Grid now uses the official Steam leaderboards. Unfortunately, this change resets all existing leaderboard entries, but the good news is that all of the leaderboards are wide open and waiting for your high scores to post. Defend the cores and show others how good you are.
- Corrected a bug in which Cannon towers would sometimes fire twice as often when using fast forward.
- Fixed an issue in which AI audio would still play even if the Voice Over volume was turned all the way down.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Voice Over volume slider from responding to mouse input.
- The Achievements button on the Main Menu will now take the user directly to their stats and achievements page for Defense Grid.