EXOR Studios has rolled out a new update for its open-world vehicle versus undead onslaught title Zombie Driver, bringing game pad support to the title as well as making the game easier for low end rigs to run.
The v1.04 patch also brings a short list of fixes and two new camera modes, static and free look. Zombie Driver is available now on Steam for $10, full notes after the break.
Zombie Driver version 1.0.4
- Added game pad support
- Added two new camera modes – “static” and “free look”
- Added Pixel Shader 2.0 support (fixed white textures problem)
- Improved performance on low end graphics cards
- New graphics options for low end systems
- Fixed a few misc start up crashes
- Fixed some sound card compatibility issues