EA has released a new update for its free card-based RTS title BattleForge, adding several fixes and increasing the maximum amount of decks allowed to 50.
The patch is available as an automatic update for those with the game, change log after the break.
- Fixed an issue that caused the purchase of decks in the marketplace to fail when you had standard pool decks that contain tome pool cards. Also added functionality to grant decks from the shop on login if they are missing.
- Fixed an issue that changed the player’s avatar icon to a War Eagle when completing a friend referral. Affected avatars will be repaired during the patch downtime to get their old avatar icons back.
- “Add to Deck” now works correctly if the last slot in the deck is occupied but there are still other open slots in your deck bar
- Increased the maximum amount of decks allowed to 50.
- Loosened the time limits to match current completion statistic in randomly generated PvE maps.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to cancel Curse of Oink and Sleep spells by using the ‘Hold Position’ command.
- Renamed the Deep One’s special ability to “Gifted Catch” to remove ambiguity