DiezelPower’s ten dollar Zombie Shooter Nation Red continues to receive solid post-launch support with another large update that brings all things new. The checklist of features and content brings a new gameplay mode, an auto perk feature, a one shot one kill power-up, new weapons, perks, achievements and more.
The title is available for purchase and download now on Steam. Full change log after the break.
New Gameplay Modes
- Barricade Mode: Defend an army firebase from zombie attack. Use reloadable sentry guns to fight off waves of hostiles.
- Auto Perk Mode: Compile a list of your favorite player perks and the game will automatically and intelligently upgrade you during gameplay without any need to pause the action.
- M4A1 Carbine
- 12 Gauge Super Shorty
- All 4 Deadly, Grenadier
- Boss Hunter
- Weapons Expert
- Demolitions Expert
- Arms Dealer
- Weapon Station: Upgrades the Sentry Gun to a FLW-200 Weapon Station
- Apocalypse: Doubles Wrath of God
- Propane Nightmare: Increases the effectiveness of Gas Cannister explosions with zombies outside lethal blast range catching fire
- Proficiency: Reduces cooldown period of Hand of God (Wrath of God, Apocalypse), Saw Blades, Venom (Headlock, Payload) Aftershock, Fuse Bolt, and Seekers by 10%
- Expertise: Doubles Proficiency to 20%
- Mastery: Doubles Expertise for a total of 40%
- Rage: One shot, one kill to all zombies excluding bosses.
Nation Red Japanese version now available.Tags: DiezelPower, Nation Red, Shooter, Steam, update, Zombie