A new version of Arcen Games’ co-op RTS title AI War has been released for purchase and download, the indie developer has announced via release.
The game, now standing at v1.005, brings “numerous unique ship types, challenging AI in 26 styles, many with unique superweapons, as well as insanely high unit counts: 30,000+ ships in most games.”
A demo for the title is also available.
From the game’s feature list:
- Cooperative RTS game (1-8 players) with numerous unique ship types.
- Challenging AI in 26 styles, many with unique superweapons.
- Insanely high unit counts: 30,000+ ships in most games.
- Lengthy campaigns featuring 80+ simultaneous planetary battlefields.
- Different Every Time: 16 billion procedural maps, each with specific units. – A focus on deep strategy that you don’t get in most RTS games.